Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday my office was having a costume contest so I took Zachary down there in his Tigger suit to show him off. It was good to see everyone (hi y'all!), but I can't say that I'm really looking forward to going back anytime soon! Right now I am scheduled to go back the week before Christmas, which is when Charles is out of school for the semester. Anyway, I guess not too many people had dressed up, so Zachary won a prize!


That night after Daddy got home we went for a walk around the neighborhood and collected quite a bit of candy in spite of ourselves. Luckily the stroller has lots of storage - I told everyone Zachary really likes candy corn. :-)

So about the Tigger outfit - it is a size 6 months. Daddy bought it when Zachary was about 3 weeks old, and at the time I thought it was going to be way too big. Obviously, I was worried about the wrong thing... What happened to my tiny baby?!

No comments: