

Zachary is feeling much better today! I can't believe another month has gone by already. I think going back to work made time seem to go by faster, being segmented into weeks now instead of just one long day at home. Zach is getting really comfortable with sitting now - I still put the boppy behind him but now he frequently maneuvers himself out of it anyway. He grabs at everything, especially my hair, and is starting to bang things together. His favorite toy is his yellow ball with the handy finger holes (thanks Grandmother!). We've kind of slacked off on the solid foods - he hasn't really been in the mood the last couple of weeks, but I'm sure we'll pick them up again soon. He seems to enjoy playing with his friends at daycare - everytime I set him on the floor he immediately has a gaggle of little girls around him. I don't think I've gotten past month 5 in my "What to Expect the First Year" book, but he seems fine to me!
1 comment:
There is nothing just "fine" about that baby. He is "radiant" ... Where is Star Search when you need them? Look at the goofy babies in the newspaper ads. Zachary is much cuter than they are. gm
Post a Comment