Monday, November 19, 2007

Teeth

Since my sweet baby has begun morphing into a toddler, I get to see this face more and more. :) It is a good shot of his teeth though - he now has all four molars almost all the way in. I think he's working on the incisors on top now.


We have two new words - a few days ago he started saying 'nana' for banana. He is really enthusiastic about bananas - I can't decide if he really likes to eat them or is just excited to be communicating.


This morning we were outside as we are every morning now (if not, I get the face, above) and we heard the train whistle. He loves to hear the train, but this morning he said 'choo?' I said 'Yes, choo-choo!' He spent the rest of the morning saying 'choo-choo!' Yay! :)


I can't wait to hear what words he learns over Thanksgiving!

No comments: