Wednesday, July 01, 2009

One month old!

This is the only picture I took of Matthew today, at exactly one month old. We were at the doctor's office for my post-partum checkup. It's like he remembered being there! Just in the last few days he has really started paying attention to everything around him. He still loves to look at the blinds the best, but he will look at everything and focus on faces pretty well. He is still a good sleeper - I have actually been putting him down in his crib still awake and he will go to sleep. This NEVER happened with Zachary! He loves his glowing seahorse - all I have to do is turn it on and leave the room and he is out. He is a great eater and is up to 11 pounds, according to the bathroom scale. Zachary still loves him and shows him off to everyone at daycare who will listen every day when I pick him up. This weekend will be our first road trip as a family - we're going to the farm for the 4th of July.



This picture is from a couple of days ago (the same day as the last one I posted), but I am posting it because I love it so much. :)

No comments: