Well, I am not as timely with my blog posts this time around, but I am trying! Matthew is four months old (and ten days) now and he is really turning into a little person. He loves watching the babies at school and seems eager to start sitting up and crawling. I can't lay him down on his back anymore without him immediately flipping to his belly. He is as smily as ever and loves his big brother!
Here are his stats from his four month checkup this week:
Height: 27 inches - >95th %ile
Weight: 16 lb, 12 oz 75th %ile
Head: I'll have to go look at the paper
He got three shots again - I hated it but he did great. He is a sweetie!
1 comment:
I'm not getting a video, but if you say Matt is flipping, I believe you. Love you, Matthew Terry -- such a beautiful boy. GM
Post a Comment