
How is it possible?! Matthew is still the sweetest, happiest baby ever. He is having fun practicing blowing bubbles and loves to be tickled. He is grabbing and touching everything all the time. He is not quite sitting up by himself but it won't be too long. Every morning while I am making lunches he sits in his bumbo on the kitchen table and does some collander rummaging. I just fill it up with small toys and his hats and he goes to town. He also likes to investigate the contents of the fruit bowl while he is up there. I am cherishing these last few weeks of relative immobility! Unfortunately we both spent his half-birthday in bed with a 102 fever. He recovered faster than I did and was happy to see the other babies at school after a couple of days at home. Zachary is doing great too - he is very excited about Christmas this year. We put the stockings up the other night and every morning since he has asked if there is candy in them yet.



1 comment:
If I'm not mistaken, Zach was too chubby for the Bumpo by 6 months. Matt seems to find it fascinating to sit up and rummage thru the stuff on the table. And how much did these toys cost? :) Sorry, Toys R Us. You can't complete with fruit and caps.
Post a Comment