This outfit was a gift from Zachary's Great-aunt Mary Ellen and Uncle Ed in Florida... It's a little bit big but we figured we'd better try it on now and not wait until next Christmas!
He is SO CUTE! I just can't believe how much he looks like Charles! And then I can't believe how much he looks like Susanna!
I love the Sneetch picture. I want to steal it and post it on my site with a picture of Tabitha and her Sneetch. I showed Charles and Alison their blogs, and they thought the photos of them together were doctored somehow. Then they thought it was the camera angle. They couldn't believe the size difference! Carolyn
1 comment:
He is SO CUTE! I just can't believe how much he looks like Charles! And then I can't believe how much he looks like Susanna!
I love the Sneetch picture. I want to steal it and post it on my site with a picture of Tabitha and her Sneetch. I showed Charles and Alison their blogs, and they thought the photos of them together were doctored somehow. Then they thought it was the camera angle. They couldn't believe the size difference!
Carolyn
Post a Comment