Saturday, January 27, 2007

Peas!

Today was the day - the day for Zachary to finally try solid food. We decided to skip cereal for now and go straight to vegetables (based on the recommendations of Momma's La Leche League internet friends), so Daddy picked his own favorite vegetable - peas - to start with. Zachary is still nursing a pretty bad cold with cough, but we decided to go for it anyway.

Mommy made Daddy buy organic peas.



Not suspecting what is to come...



Hey let me see that...


Oh wait, I changed my mind...


Well okay, I guess I'll try it.



What tha...?!



Darn, they remembered my bib - now Daddy's giving it a try.



Hey, that wasn't so bad!



That didn't mean I wanted more!



What exactly am I supposed to do with this stuff?


Yay, we're done!!



Now I'm going to have my bib for dessert.

1 comment:

tabitha jane said...

Man, I don't blame him a bit. Peas are yucky! Maybe try sweet potatos next?
--Tabitha's mom