Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cheerios

We finally got our highchair (thanks Aunt Kathleen! and Reid!) so we gave Zachary some Cheerios to see what he would do with them. It was fun to see his intense look of concentration. He enjoyed playing with them but didn't really try to eat them yet. He mainly enjoys banging the tray with his hands.








We also went back to Luby's tonight and got some jello this time. Zachary mushed it around until it was in tiny pieces, then leaned over and sucked it off the tray. They clean those things, right? I choose not to think about it anymore. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet Tootie LOVES the new high chair. m

susanna said...

He does! He learned very quickly! :)

Anonymous said...

Manna from above for the weenie. :)

What color jello at Luby's? :)

susanna said...

It was yellow - he was wearing a white onesie so I figured it would stain the least. Plus the rhyme factor. :)

Anonymous said...

col...ossimp. :)

Now I have a mind worm on plee-a-wello-bave. :)

Anonymous said...

try to pick up some table toppers to take to restaurants....great to contain the mess and a slight comfort regarding germs. Laura