Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Update on Baby Brother

I had my 30 week appointment today and it went great - blood pressure was good, weight is good (still on track to end up less than half of what I gained with Zachary), BB's heartrate was good, and he is moving pretty much non-stop! He is still measuring about 3 weeks ahead, so she said we'll have an ultrasound in about six weeks to get a better estimate of his size. The most exciting part is that we are pencilled in for a scheduled C-section on June 1st! So, unless he has other plans before then, he will share a birthday with Alanis Morrisette, Heidi Klum, Morgan Freeman, and Marilyn Monroe, not to mention the first appearance of Superman in a comic book! She also said that if nothing drastic happens in the next six weeks, I'll have permission to go to Ben & Regan's wedding, though I can't see she didn't warn me that I would probably be uncomfortable. I told her not to worry, I have two cousins who are doctors, and she said 'not an ophthalmologist or something?' Uh, dermatologist actually. :)

No comments: