Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Don't panic

That's what I'm saying to myself right now... I just got back from the doctor. My blood pressure has been a little out of whack for a couple of months now, so she's been watching me pretty closely. Well, today it was high again, and apparently I've reached the point where she would prefer to get the baby out sooner than later, since he will be just fine if he comes out now. Nothing is definite, but she wants me to go in to the hospital so they can monitor me. She says I may come home tonight, or spend the night and come home tomorrow, or come home in a couple of days with a baby! But she still had me make an appointment for Friday so again, nothing is definite. So, we'll just see! Charles is making me something to eat and I'm off to pack my bag, just in case. Can you believe I haven't packed yet? ;-) The good news is I don't have any other symptoms that are cause for concern, so hopefully she'll just send me back home for another week. I'm not quite ready yet!

Good thoughts and prayers are appreciated. :-)


No comments: