Monday, August 21, 2006

I am tired!

Okay, I know everyone told me to expect not to sleep much when the baby came, but darn!

I think Zachary is going through a growth spurt - last night he wanted to nurse every hour on the hour from 2:00 until 5:00.

This is how I wanted him to be (at least for a couple of hours at a stretch):

















This is how he was:


























































And repeat.

I also know I'm supposed to sleep when he sleeps during the day, but I frequently end up just staring at him or letting him sleep on my chest. I'm trying to memorize how he looks now, because this time is so sweet and I know it is going to go quick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good for you, Susi, don't waste this time sleeping, when you can watch every eye blink of precious baby Z, you can sleep when you are old. love you 3 a lot, ac