Tonight Charles and I (with the doctor's permission) went out to dinner to celebrate our last night as a twosome, and also our one-year anniversary a few days early (since we might be a little bit busy in a few days). We went to Macaroni Grill because we had a gift certificate, plus we like to draw on the table. Plus I love their bread - I could go there and just eat bread and be happy. It was so nice to go somewhere besides our house and the doctor's office! I can't believe at this time tomorrow night I'll be at the hospital on my way to having a baby...
Oh, I also did a load of laundry for Zachary today (without the doctor's permission but I just couldn't resist) and I'm already missing one tiny blue sock. How does that happen?!
2 comments:
Susanna,
I am so excited!!! I am just BESIDE myself with excitement!!!!! I can't imagine how you feel!
Carolyn
Hey get one of those mesh garment bags and put sock and mittens in it before you wash. Then you don't loose any. I think the washer loves to eat little things like that. DJ
Post a Comment