Charles@Susanna, Our new Grandson Zachary Charles is absoutely beautiful.This picture of Zachary is so sweet.He looks like a little angel.We Love You Grandma@Grandpa Dickerson from Erie Pennsylvania
Susanna, I don't want to alarm you, but I think there's something wrong with Zachary. Newborns are supposed to be ugly. He's supposed to look like a cross between a monkey, an alien, and an old man. What happened? He's so pretty! (I had to come up with a new descriptive since gorgeous and beautiful have already been used here.) And you know me, I'm not just saying this to be nice. Wow! Formula and diaper commercials here we come! Carolyn
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, he's gorgeous! I wish we had more pics of Hope at this age....love to you all, Laura
Charles@Susanna,
Our new Grandson Zachary Charles is absoutely beautiful.This picture of Zachary is so sweet.He looks like a little angel.We Love You Grandma@Grandpa Dickerson from Erie Pennsylvania
Susanna,
I don't want to alarm you, but I think there's something wrong with Zachary. Newborns are supposed to be ugly. He's supposed to look like a cross between a monkey, an alien, and an old man. What happened? He's so pretty! (I had to come up with a new descriptive since gorgeous and beautiful have already been used here.) And you know me, I'm not just saying this to be nice. Wow! Formula and diaper commercials here we come!
Carolyn
Susanna,
Zachary is so adorable and lovely.Really a very cute picture.
Sujatha
Post a Comment